
OK, our camera broke and I feel unable to post without pictures, but it's been awhile, so I'll catch you guys up anyways...
So..I'm working ong etting pics from others so I'll skip the talent show and soccer games for now.
So the newest news is that Analeah got a small part in the local HIgh Scool's "A Christmas Carol" musical this fall. She came hoem last Friday and told me they had announced that day in school that the High School was having try-outs the next morning for 10 children's parts. She was excited and wanted to go (I think the recent talent show helped her be interested!).
Now, I never was involved in anything like that, so I had NO idea if we were supposed to prepare something or not. But off we went saturday morning, Analeah and I. She was one of about 50 students that showed up from 3-5th grade. They had them grouped in 6 and go through stations to learn a few lines from a song and lines from the script. Then up on stage they went, where one at a time they sang and then said their lines. There were 5 parts that speak, and Analeah got one for a grandneice of scrooge. I am just proud that she had the guts to try for something new! Having kids is so wonderful! You get to enjoy their accomplishments s much as your own!
3 comments:
way to go Leah!!!!wish we could see you perform!!
Congratulations, Analeah! You are so brave!
Analeah we look forward to seeing you in the play. "Break a leg"
Post a Comment