Can Anything beat a day at the beaceh? WEll...maybe two days!! We went to the "Thumb" of Michigan in the middle of August with my parents and my sister Juliana. Besides the ghetto cabin (poor dad felt SO bad about all the spiders, the scarey bathroom, the LOUD waterheater and sagging ceiling...we love you Dad!)
But the trip was a blast! I took over 300 pics! I don't have time to upload them all..so here is a sampling...

The water was perfect...it went on forever...the kids loved playing in the gentle waves...a warm breeze ran over the calm surface and the sun blared down...swimming heaven!

Analeah tolerates a brief pause for a pic!

Jakob has the most brillant smile, he always makes me happy! He was in boy heaven with sand and water everywhere!

Ava, my baby girl and her mommy who got lots of sun!

Kids playing in the surf...favorite activity was getting knocked over by waves (except for Ava--she liked eating muffins)


Jakob is so fun to photograph in his natural habitat!

Dah-da-da-da-daah-da...da-da-da-dah-da-daah("chariots of fire" theme playing)
Ava go!
Jakob go!


Hannah, age 7, very cute.

Jakob never stops moving, this is him playing (I think he is the "monster" demolishing the castle) and covered in dune sand.

Jakob keeping his balance in the waves.
IT was FUN!
2 comments:
I am SOOOO excited to see your blog!! There is nothing better than a day at the beach. . . and it makes for some priceless pictures! :) The kids are getting so big!
YEAHH!!!! I'm much better at checking blogs than facebook pics for some reason. I can't believe how big they are, especially Ava.. and i hardly know her! sad. Great pics, and again, yeah!!
Post a Comment