Friday, November 6, 2009

I've been painting..everything!

So, the last couple days i've been working on this big hole I convinced David to finish "helping" me make in teh wall overlooking the stairs from the second floor up to the "finished" loft that isn't quite finished t the top of our house...why do projects take me years to finish that last 20%????
This is my most recent finished oil painting that hung in
an "art show" two weeks ago...it was free and no one bought anything...but it was a SHOW!!
Here is my latest unfinished painting...only have spent two afternoons on it...probably needs two more...painting has been so fun. maybe someday i'll get good!!! :)


4 comments:

Kyle and Krista said...

Your oil paintings are awesome! I love them. Someday painting will be my new hobby. Painting beautiful nature scenes looks like so much fun.

Stacy said...

You are so wonderfully blessed with a talent for painting. They are beautiful. I hope you will show us some more soon. glad to have you back. Hope you are well.

Heather said...

I love your oil paintings! I can't believe the water lilies only took two days. You are GOOD! I loved seeing all your summer pictures, too. Sounds like you had lots of fun. Hope your arm has healed and that you're back on the soccer field!

The MacQueens said...

you are amazing girl!! I'm so impressed with your painting!