Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Brief Update










Ok...long summer...way too fast...not enough time...uploaded some pics...not in order...frustrated by editing capabilities in blogger...hope you enjoy!! One week at the beach house in August...SO FUN!!!!








love baby girl Ava (ok not really a baby anymore...sigh)




David way too into finnish "HObbit" book, the water in lake Michigan was too cold for his liking...a balmy 57 degrees...cool summer! Brrr.






He will kill me that I put in this picture!! tee heee. pathetic how handsome I think he is still!





I'm jealous of hannah, is that immoral?! She is so lovely!





Me laughing at Jakob's run-on campfire story that was harry potter meets Scooby-doo and the Pirates of the Carribean!!








wish I was photogenic...vicarious living is great!!!










Ahhhhhhh!









Juliana and I love to go sunglass shopping....right Jules??!












Aunt Juliana, who is in the MTC now, on her way to Portugal!





Our new camping addiction, chocolate chip cookies and marshmellow smores--a'la Steskals--thanks for that one guys!!!






Campfires on the beach rock the world!!!














Ava, sitting at the end of the dock at the house where we spent 7 days in the sun!!! Beautiful morning!!! The lake was very still, with a light breeze...












Jakob surprised us all with his native canoeing ability...this quiet kid slinked into a life vest, slipped a canoe into the water and was off snaking around the lake without a word to anyone...if dad can do it...so can he!!!












Ava is our aloa-ha girl!! Water-lilly flower from the epic battle of the turtles...






The closest I got to swimming with my cast was the paddleboat...I was definatly bummed to have broken my wrist (well had it broken for me) while playing soccer 3 weeks before.














I love Ava's open-mouthed excitement about going out on the paddleboat with my brother and sister!!! Priceless!








Hannah loves the camera...and it loves her too... that girl is 8 going on 16!!
















Analeah was all over Wolf lake with her canoe, she loved playing "island wars" with her dad and aunts and uncles!!! (vicious canoe/paddleboat manuevering involving large amounts of water bombs.)




















1 comment:

Stacy said...

What a wonderful vacation! Awesome.