Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Kids' School Pics and Toilets







Hey! Here are the kids' school pics, we tried to convince ANaleah to take her glasses off,no-o way! Hannah was of course, willing to oblige us...aren't they adorable!!???
Oh, so the toilets in our home now have a new ocupier!!!! yeah!!! Ava is no longer a diaper consumer. THough I 've known she was proabably ready fro awhile now, I finally took the plunge and got her underwear this week--she's done fabulous!--no accidents. Which probably means I've waited far longer than I had too--but oh it's been easy! yeah!!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

I loved seeing your kids school pictures. Annaleah looks just like she did 7 years ago, only older. Congratulations on the newly potty trained, too!

Stacy said...

I'm so glad to meet you! I hope you don't think I'm some sort of freaky lady hunting down old boyfriends. Mike and Dave were so awesome for me that year at college. They were just the kind of friends a lonely girl waiting for her missionary needed. I will forever be in their debt. I love your posts - Jacob looks just like his dad and the daughter in the sweater without glasses looks like her Aunt Jennifer. Thanks for checking in. I'm sending you an e-mail in a minute.

Debbie said...

They are great pics, and yeah for Ava!! Hoorray!